The conference will be held in Bologna, Italy, on 26, 27 & 28 April 2017.
The session entitled Resource and Energy Efficiency for Sustainability Advances in Process Industries welcome contributions particularly in the following areas:
- Challenges and barriers for energy and resource management in the process industry
- Lean management applications in the process industry
- Strategies for resource and energy efficiency in the process industry
- Tools and methods for continuous improvement in process industries
- Resource and energy efficiency assessment tools and methods
- Industrial Symbiosis applications in process industry
- Design tools for decision making in process manufacturing
- ICT and Internet-of-Things (IoT) applications for resource and energy efficiency
- Eco-innovative products, processes and services in process industry
Contributions of any type are welcome including empirical research, literature reviews, conceptual models, case studies and surveys.
Submission of papers: 11 November 2016
Notification of Acceptance: 20 December 2016
Upload of camera ready publication files: 27 January 2017
Authors and Early registration: 27 January 2017
More details about the invited session can be found here.
This represents an excellent opportunity for discussion on these specific topics as well as on potential future collaborations. For more information please visit the links above or contact the session chairs: