On 29 May 2019, INEGI organized a Workshop to present the results of MAESTRI project.
The Workshop included a presentation of the results of the two Portuguese industrial pilots (GLN Plast and MCG), where MAESTRI Total Efficiency Framework was implemented, with particular reference to the installation of an integrated energy and resources management platform based on IoT. During the event there was also the opportunity to organize a panel discussion on the project approach to improve the sustainability of industrial companies.
Here is the full agenda of the day:
- 14:00 – Welcoming participants
- 14:15 – Opening session
- 14:30 – Presentation of MAESTRI results and their application to the context of two Portuguese industrial pilots: GLN Plast and MCG
- 16:00 – Coffee break
- 16:30 – Panel discussion with the following experts:
- Paulo Peças (IST / IDMEC, University of Lisbon)
- Antonio Pontes (Microprocessador SA)
- Pedro Rocha (Cluster EMPRESECH)
- Beatriz Oliveira (FFUP, University of Porto)
- Pedro Mendonça (School of Engineering, University of Minho)
- 17:45 – Closing session
INEGI team of experts and researchers contributed to the management and the development of an integrated approach aimed at assessing eco-efficiency in enterprises by using two methodologies: MSM (Multi-layer Stream Mapping) and eco-PROSYS developed by the Institute itself.